Almost at the equator of our project!
Mid-term of this ambitious project is approaching and here is a hihglight of what we have accomplished so far:
- 20 tradicional Fog Water Collectors have been installed between Gran Canaria and Portugal. In addition 11 more have been installed within replication projects
- 54000L of fog water have been collected in Gran Canaria
- 14 hectares of terrain are currently under sustainable reforestation development
- In total 9226 trees have been planted under Natura 2000 protected landscapes
- 14 protected especies are being planted between Gran Canaria and Portugal.
- An innovative fog water collector prototype is ready to be installed and field tested
- A weather station has been installed in Gran Canaria working site
- Trees development monitoring has begun in Gran Canaria.